Los Angeles County Fire Chief Deputy David R. Richardson Jr. and Congresswoman Grace Napolitano honor Fire Captain Dave Morse.
Firefighters, law enforcement officers and U.S. Military personnel serving in the State of California’s 32nd Congressional District were honored for their heroism and outstanding service over the past year at the 3rd Annual Congressional Prayer Breakfast on Friday morning, November 17, 2017, at the Pacific Palms Resort. The event was hosted by Congresswoman Grace Napolitano who has served in Congress since 1999, and the 32nd District since January 3, 2013.
Los Angeles County Fire Chief Deputy David R. Richardson Jr. made the presentation of firefighter honorees, extending the Department’s appreciation for their devotion to serving others and giving back to their communities. “Our honorees are a true testament to heroism and dedication to public service. Congratulations on your recognition today,” said Richardson.
Los Angeles County Fire Department honorees at the Congressional Prayer Breakfast included:
- Fire Fighter Paramedic Humberto Agurcia (City of Covina)
- Fire Fighter Dean Dorsey (City of San Dimas)
- Fire Fighter Specialist Rick Drendel (City of Irwindale)
- Fire Captain Kevin Freymond (City of Glendora)
- Fire Captain Nick-John Haiduc (City of Baldwin Park)
- Battalion Chief Frank Infante (City of El Monte)
- Fire Captain Dave Morse (City of Duarte)
- Fire Fighter Specialist Michael J. Reyes (City of Industry)
- Fire Fighter Specialist Gregory Rodriguez (City of La Puente)
- Fire Captain Fred Salmo (City of Azusa)