The Los Angeles County Fire Department congratulates its eight members who retired from County service during the months of June and July.
- Fire Captain David Hosch, Battalion 19, Fire Station 121
- Fire Captain Jeffrey D. Sims, Battalion 4, Fire Station 11
- Fire Fighter Specialist Thomas E. Frieburg, Battalion 14, Fire Station 6
- Fire Fighter Raul J. Garcia, Battalion 8, Fire Station 17
- Fire Fighter Jose R. Medrano, Battalion 9, Fire Station 60
- Fire Fighter Henry T. Waller III, Battalion 16, Fire Station 44
- Fire Fighter Trainee Londell A. Littlejohn, Leadership & Professional Standards Bureau, Training Services Section
- Douglas S. Cline, Accounting Officer III, Administrative Services Bureau, Financial Management Division
The Department wishes you all the best for a great retirement!