On Thursday, November 7, 2019, Congresswoman Grace F. Napolitano of the 32nd District hosted her annual First Responders and Military Legislative Breakfast at the Grace T. Black Auditorium in El Monte.
This year, Congresswoman Napolitano recognized ten members of the Los Angeles County Fire Department (LACoFD) for their dedicated service. The annual breakfast is a tribute to local police, fire and military personnel.
Here are this year’s honorees:
- Fire Captain Ronald Mandzok, Irwindale, Fire Station 48
- Fire Fighter Specialist Kyle Fowlkes, Duarte, Fire Station 44
- Fire Fighter Specialist Jason Olivieri, Covina, Fire Station 154
- Fire Fighter Specialist Stephen Doreck, Baldwin Park, Fire Station 29
- Fire Fighter Paramedic Bill Hailey, San Dimas, Fire Station 64
- Fire Fighter Paramedic Mathew Heard, Azusa, Fire Station 32
- Fire Fighter Eric Thomas, Glendora, Fire Station 85
- Fire Captain Bob Cormack, City of Industry, Fire Station 43
- Fire Fighter Paramedic Joe Arambula, La Puente, Fire Station 26
- Fire Captain Bryan Douty, El Monte, Fire Station 166