Copies may be obtained by writing to: International Conference of Building Officials 5360 S. Workman Mill Road Whittier, CA 90601 For more info call 562-699-0541 or you can view most of the documents here
LA County Fire Dept does not bill directly for services. If you were transported to the hospital (by ground or air) you may receive a bill from the ambulance provider. If you are unsure of which ambulance company transported you, call (323)881-2411.
Go to your nearest Fire Station. If you want to find out if TOMORROW is a burn day you can visit the AQMD link HERE. ***REMEMBER YOU MUST NOTIFY THE FIRE DEPT OF YOUR INTENT TO BURN BY 6PM THE DAY BEFORE YOU BURN*** CALL THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON YOUR BURN PERMIT.
For emergencies, call 911, be prepared to give the operator your exact location, address or cross streets. For non-emergency fire department business call (323) 881-2411 and select an option below:
- Press 1 for Payroll
- Press 2 for Recruitment and Hiring
- Press 3 for Personnel or Employment Verification
- Press 4 for Fire Prevention,Plans or Building Permits
- Press 5 for a copy of an incident or Emergency Medical Services report.
- Press 6 for Subpoenas, Risk Management and Attorney Requests
- Press 7 for all other questions, media or public relations.