Saturday, April 8, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Los Angeles County Fire Department Headquarters
1320 N. Eastern Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90063
For more information contact us at: (310) 419-2115
Download Event Flyer (pdf)
We’re sorry, but the Women’s Fire Prep Academy beginning Saturday, April 8 is at capacity and we are no longer accepting reservations. We encourage everyone interested in becoming a firefighter with the Los Angeles County Fire Department to consider attending our upcoming Information Seminar on two upcoming Thursday evenings, April 13 and 27, from 7-9 p.m. Call the Recruitment Office at (310) 419-2115 for details.
• This program will meet for 6 consecutive Saturdays
• More information will be addressed at the first session
Note: Please wear exercise attire and be prepared to participate in a fitness assessment to be selected.
This Academy is conducted by professional women firefighters.
You will learn:
• How to properly work out for physical fitness
• Hands-on skills with tools and equipment
• Duties and detailed responsibilities of the firefighter position
• What to expect in the Los Angeles County Fire Department Academy